Monday, December 20, 2010

Ready, set, relax!

So I've officially been on break for a few days now. I finished my super-secret project that I can't describe on here in case my mom reads it, I got some baking done (though not nearly as much as I'd have liked), I started a new crochet project (again... can't discuss on here :-P), and I've slept about 12 hours the last few nights. I love being here and not having to work! I need to just be a man of leisure when I become independently wealthy.

The only baking I've gotten done is White Chocolate-Cherry Shortbread Cookies, Double Chocolate Cookies, and Peanut Butter Kisses.



I'll bake more when I'm home, and with several parties lined up over break, I'll be able to try lots of new recipes.

As for bettering myself, I have some money set aside to join the campus gym next semester. I've realized that I'll never have the willpower to make myself do home-workouts, so I'm hoping with a gym at my disposal, I'll drop some weight. I've also decided that I need to stay hydrated. Sometimes I get home at the end of the day and realize I've had, like, 3 sips of water all day. I should be drinking something like 4 of my Nalgenes-full every day.

Well, I should stop procrastinating and finish my dishes, laundry, and packing. I'm hoping to leave around 8AM to head to PA tomorrow morning, so I should go to bed before 3AM. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

To leave a comment without using one of the listed accounts, use the "Name/URL" option. You can leave the URL (website) blank, but fill in your name!