Sunday, February 13, 2011

Super Lazy (And Fat) Sunday

So how did you spend your Sunday? Let me take you through my day. Around 2PM, I had to drag myself out of bed to pee. Since I was up, I checked my e-mail and Twitter. After that taxing ordeal, I took a nap for an hour. When I got out of bed again, I decided I had to be productive, so I had some leftovers and watched Arrested Development for a few hours. This obviously was super productive.

At this point, I took a shower and got dressed. It was now around 6PM. I needed a few things from the store, so I headed to Big Lots, Family Dollar, and Bi-Lo. Now, the things that I needed were a new shower curtain liner, some handsoap, and a few grocery items. While I did get (most of) the things on my list, I also got about $20 in junk food. Upon arriving home, I proceeded to eat about half of the junk food. Do you know how much crap $20 buys at Big Lots and the dollar store? Yeah, I ate half of that.

Now that I'm a little nauseous, yet considering eating some more, I'm once again watching Arrested Development. I had planned to make White Chocolate-Raspberry Whoopie Pies to take to work for Valentine's Day tomorrow, but I think I'm far too lazy to bake. I'll make them sometime this week... probably.... I should also do some laundry and my dishes, but I don't think any power on this planet could drag me off this couch right now... unless it's to get some more snacks. Fat beats lazy almost any day.

In other news, I think I'm getting sick. I've been stuffy all day and sneezing a lot lately. Maybe I'll pound some Vitamin C and go to bed early tonight. Especially since I have to be up at 6AM for a show tomorrow. Guh.

2 comments:

  1. How did I spend my Sunday, you ask? I worked eight hours at the Bees. :P And I think I'm getting sick too... I've been stuffy for days, and today my glands are starting to hurt. Boo hiss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I woke up at 4AM and my throat hurt and then I threw up. Today is going to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete

To leave a comment without using one of the listed accounts, use the "Name/URL" option. You can leave the URL (website) blank, but fill in your name!