Thursday, May 19, 2011

Beach Baked Goods!

So I'm just finishing up my beach baking and I wanted to share some pictures. Can I just say how amazing tonight was? I started baking around 6:00PM, and I'm just finishing up at 11:15PM. While baking, I listened through Evil Dead the Musical, Jekyll & Hyde, Legally Blonde the Musical, and Little Women the Musical. Over 5 hours of baking and musicals that I love. This was the perfect evening. :-)

I started out with Maple Pecan Muffins...



followed by Cinnamon-Almond Cookies with Browned Butter Glaze...



and finished up with Chocolate Chip Muffins.




I've sampled everything, and it's all AMAZING, if I do say so myself. We shall have awesome snacks for the beach, and I had a ton of fun making them. Not to mention, I got to try two new recipes, and perfect another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To leave a comment without using one of the listed accounts, use the "Name/URL" option. You can leave the URL (website) blank, but fill in your name!